Put the “SPARKLE” back into your Paving Investment!
Paving for Africa offers complete brick paving repairs to all residential, commercial and industrial sites located in the Gauteng area. One of the advantages of installing brick pavers for your patio, walkway or driveway is that they can easily be repaired or replaced without a noticeable difference. There are several reasons why pavers would require repair work, and here are some of the most common issues.
Settling and Shifting of Brick Pavers
- Poorly compacted sub-base and/or bedding sand.
- Not deep enough base material or wrong base material for soil type.
- Improper pitch causing water to pool in one or more areas.
- Cracking or Scaling of Brick Pavers
- Using cheap brick pavers that are made with poor materials.
- Spreading of Brick Pavers
- Loose or inadequate edge restraints.
- Poorly laid brick patterns that do not consistently break bond lines.
- Using the wrong jointing sand which washes out frequently.
These are the most common issues that homeowners encounter with their brick pavers, retaining walls, and brick steps. If your project is in need of repair, let an expert from Paving for Africa give you a free analysis as to what caused your project to fail, and provide a solution that will prevent this problem from happening again. A brick paver repair is done correctly only when the root of the problem is fixed – anything else is temporary.
Fix It Right – Fix It with Paving for Africa’s guaranteed Workmanship!
Our Paving Repair Services Include:
- Brick paved patios, walkways, driveways, porches, courtyards, and pool decks.
- Brick paved step repairs – rebuilding of brick steps to make them safe and conform to code.
- Retaining wall repairs – re-levelling of retaining wall blocks and garden wall stones.
Contact us now on 00000 000 00 or email email@example.com
Commercial Paving · Industrial Paving · Landscaping · Repairs and Restorations · Asphalt